Better printing for users, simpler management for IT
- Brings secure print release to your output environment with the simplicity and savings of cloud deployment
- Eliminates on-premise print servers, multiple print drivers and queue management
- Scales easily as your business grows and changes
- Hold jobs until a user logs in or swipes their badge (authenticates) at the printer
- Eliminates unclaimed documents sitting at printers, saving on printing costs
- Prevents documents from being read by others at the printer, securing information
- Gives your users the convenience of output from any enabled device
- Supports print release from mobile devices
- Tracks all printing, copying and scanning across your enterprise
- Print release for the cloud era
Built with advanced cloud architecture, our Cloud Print Management eliminates on-premise print servers, multiple print drivers and queue management while reducing the administrative burden on IT staff.
Instead of sending documents through a print server to a designated print device— where the pages sit out in public view until they are retrieved—they are transferred to the Cloud where they are held in a personal queue until the user logs in or swipes their badge (authenticates) at the printer.
Reduce waste, secure information
Output piling up or being thrown away around your printers means costly waste for you. It might even contain confidential or private information, raising HR, legal, or competitive risks.
With our Cloud Print Management solution, you can control output and eliminate both waste and reduce security risks. It even lets you set user and group quotas, or limit capabilities per device such as colour printing.
Subscribe, simplify and analyse
Our Cloud Print Management is provided as a subscription service, so you can expense print release without a capital outlay, and easily scale the system as your business needs change.
You can add new users and devices without the burden of on-site server provisioning and maintenance, providing more resources to users, faster than ever.
Monitor device usage and analyse data about organisational and individual printing practices and environmental impact, without adding additional hardware or staffing.
Flexible architecture, solid savings
Some industry and regulatory environments make fully cloud-based print release untenable. That’s why our hybrid option allows jobs to be held on users’ PCs for release in lieu of sending the print jobs outside the network or to the cloud.
You get the savings and security of cloud-based print release without losing the advantages of collecting print job metadata for reporting and management.
Mobile release for users on the go
In addition to full support for printing from Mac, Windows and Chromebook devices, our Cloud Print Management keeps mobile users printing, too.
Whether they initiate print jobs from an iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone or tablet, mobile users can release their documents at any Lexmark device in your organisation, whenever and wherever you’ve allowed them access.
Global convenience, global control
Give your users the ability to release output from any authorised device across one or many locations, while curbing the use of hard-to-track personal printers.
You can even cut back on the number high-featured devices on the network—tabloid printers, finishing capabilities and color, for example—by encouraging sharing via print management.